A great pack with various effects such as distort, ripple, warp, liquid, and many more for text and titles. Suitable for motion designers and filmmakers who want to have unique and professional projects. The pack is made for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro and is completely compatible with the Motion Factory extension. All you have to do is change your text and render it easily.
Just unzip the file which you have downloaded.
After opening the "Text Distortion Toolkit" you can see two folders there :
1. Text Distortion Toolkit AE: It's compatible with After Effect
2. Text Distortion Toolkit PR: It's compatible with Premiere Pro
Now you are ready to use it in Premiere Pro or After Effect.
Using Text Distortion Toolkit In After Effect
1. After opening the "Text Distortion Toolkit AE" you can see two other folders "Color" and "Mono"
The Color folder includes items with more than one color.
The Mono folder consists of the same elements but with a single color.
2. Double click inside the project panel and import the whole folder (Text Distortion Toolkit AE)
3. Open the toolkit folder from the project panel.
There you will see each item has a preview file and you can check it before choosing the item.
4. Drag and Drop the item which you want into the layer panel.
5. Double click on it to see the setting layer and the text layer.
Setting layer: By clicking on it and pressing the F3 button you can access the setting panel from the "Effect Controls" panel
Text layer: For changing the default text, just click on it and select the text, then you can set the text which you want.
* All items have a transparent background so you can add it to any footage or your project composition simply by dragging and dropping.
After installing Motion Factory, open it from AE and press the import button to import the package.