In this article, we will show how to use revisions on WordPress.
Revision is a feature that allows you to undo changes and go back to an earlier version of a post or a page.
For using this feature follow these steps:
1. Login to the Wordpress dashboard.
2. From the left-hand sidebar of the Dashboard, navigate to pages >> all pages
3. Open the page which you want in edit mode.
4. From the screen options activate the "revisions" option.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the revisions section.
6. There you can choose older versions of your page base on the date.
7. When you are choosing one of the versions the post revision screen will appear.
8. Changes made in each revision will be highlighted in green and pink colors. On the top, you can see the user who made these changes, time, and other information.
9. Choose "restore this revision" button to restore this revision.
10. Use next and previous buttons to move around revisions.
11. By activating "Compare any two revisions" you can compare revisions.
12. By using a scroll bar you can take each button to a different revision and compare the difference between two distant revisions.
WordPress - How to Reset my WordPress Website?
We are going to use WordPress reset plugin for doing that. Before we start, you should know that: After reset, all website content including pages, posts and media and all settings will be deleted. Plugins and theme will not be deleted, but you ...
WordPress - Increasing WordPress memory limit
If you want to increase the WordPress memory limit, you can use one of the following methods: 1. Increasing memory limit through "wp-config.php": Please go to the root directory of WordPress and open "wp-config.php". Then find the line that has ...
WordPress - How to Disable Comments
In this article, we will explain how to disable comments on the whole website. 1. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> Add new 2. Install and activate the file manager plugin 3. Open file manager plugin from WordPress dashboard. ...
Contact Form7 - recaptcha
In this article, we will explain how to add captcha to the contact form7. To get started, you need to have a Google account. If you don’t already have one you are comfortable associating with your website, get one here. 1. Once you have your account ...
WordPress - Delete htaccess