To get started, you need to have a Google account. If you don’t already have one you are comfortable associating with your website, get one here.
1. Once you have your account ready, go to reCAPTCHA admin page and log into your account.
2. enter your website Label and choose one of the reCAPTCHA.
3. Once you've entered them, the Register button will activate.
4. Get a site key and secret key.
5.login to the WordPress dashboard
6. From the left-hand sidebar navigate to the contact >> integration
7. Find reCAPTCHA and press configure keys button.
8. Enter the site key and the secret key.
8. Open the contact form which you want in edit mode from the contact >> contact forms
9. Add this shortcode to the contact form: [recaptcha]
10.press save button