In this article, we will explain how we can move from the child theme to the main theme.
if you've used a child theme for a while and then you want to move to the main theme, the settings will be deactivated.
To activate the settings :
1. Login to the WordPress dashboard.
2. From the left-hand sidebar of the Dashboard, navigate to Plugins >> installed plugins
3.Deactivate all the plugins
4. Press the "Add new" button to add a "customizer export/ import" plugin.
5. Install and activate it.
6. Navigate to the site setting >> export/import
7. Export the setting of the child theme.
8. Deactivate the child them from WordPress dashboard >> appearance >> themes
9. Activate the main theme
10. Navigate to the site setting >> export/import
11. Import the file that export from the child theme