By using this option you can add an ID to a row for creating the one-page menu or setting link of the row for the button, text, and so on.
So you can access the specific row from anywhere on your website.
For activating this option, follow the below steps:
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard.
3. Open the setting panel of the row.
4. Open URL+ tab.
5. First, enter a unique ID in the URL field, this ID should not be used for any other row in this page.
6. Click on generated URL and copy it, then press save changes button
7. From Wordpress dashboard, navigate to the appearance >> menus
8. Select the menu which you want.
9. Next, click on Add Items and choose Custom Links
10. Paste the generated URL in URL field and give it a name in the Link Text field
11. Click on Add To Menu button and refresh your page
Also for adding the URL of the specific row to the button or the text, you just need to copy the URL and past it for the element's link tab.