In this article, we'll explain how to use the available Massive Dynamic Sections and how to create the saved section.
The saved sections can provide the ability to create the section once and use it multiple times on your website pages.
Create The Saved Section:
1. Use the row shortcode and use the Massive Dynamic shortcodes for creating the section in edit content mode.
2. Press the "Save Section" icon from the row panel.
3. Set the name which you want for the section from the popup window and press the create button.
Use The Saved Sections:
1. Open the page which you want to use the saved section in edit content mode.
2. Press the plus button to open the Elements/Sections panel.
3. Press on the Sections tab to see the Massive Dynamic saved sections and the sections which you've created them.
*The Sections which you've created has been added at the end of the sections panel.
4. Drag & Drop the section to the page.
Massive Dynamic - Set Section Scroll
For setting section scroll for the page, follow the below steps: 1. Open WordPress dashboard 2. Navigate to the pages >> all pages 3. Open the page which you want in the edit mode. 4. Open the "Screen Options" panel and activate "Page Options". ...
Massive Dynamic - Translate Massive Dynamic's strings
In this article, we'll explain how to translate the theme strings. If you want to translate the strings for the first time, please follow the below steps: 1. Download the POEDIT plugin on your device. 2. Download the "massive-dynamic.pot" file from ...
Massive Dynamic - Responsive Guide
In this article, we'll explain the Massive Dynamic theme responsive options. Responsive Guide By using Massive Dynamic options you can set changes that you want on different devices. Header Responsive Option Open the website in site setting mode. ...
Massive Dynamic - Customize the shop page
In this article, we'll explain how to customize the shop page. By using Massive Dynamic you can choose between two different layouts for the shop page. . 1. The default layout of the shop page that comes from the Woocommerce plugin. You can see the ...
Massive Dynamic - Notification Center
Notification center is a unique feature that provides access to the latest blog posts, latest portfolio posts, search, and shopping cart. You can change notification center settings from Notification Center options in the Massive Dynamic setting ...