Massive Dynamic - Installing included plugins issue
In this article, we'll explain how to resolve the Installing included plugins issue.
If you navigate to the appearance >> installed plugins and you can't install and activate the plugin which you want, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> appearance >> install plugins
2. Press the Install button of the plugin which you want.
3. If the plugin didn't install successfully, Copy the URL of that plugin has been downloaded from it.
4. Paste it to the new tab of the browser and wait for downloading the plugin.
5. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> add new
6. Press the "Upload plugins" button and choose the downloaded file.
7. Install and activate the plugin there.
Massive Dynamic - Use Plugins Are Included
When you install Massive Dynamic, a message appears in the admin dashboard of WordPress and asks you to install required and recommended plugins. Some of these plugins are included in the massive-dynamic.zip file and some of them are on the WordPress ...
Massive Dynamic - Update Massive Dynamic included plugins
In this article, we will explain how to update Massive Dynamic included plugins. 1. Deactivate the plugins which you want to update them from WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> installed plugins 2. Delete the plugins which you've deactivated from ...
Massive Dynamic Update 8.2 Important Notice
Finally, Massive Dynamic version 8.2 is available for all users and it is compatible with PHP8. Before importing the demo that you want, please install the below plugins: 1. Massive Dynamic Core 2. Massive Dynamic Portfolio 3. Massive Dynamic Widgets ...
Massive Dynamic - Setting Panel Show incorrectly
You are here if you experienced a shortocde setting panel appear like this Massive Dynamic - Setting Panel Show incorrectly This issue happens as one of included plugins load Jquery UI library and cause this appearance to apply on our setting panel ...
Massive Dynamic - The blog display issue
In this article, we will show you how to solve the blog display issue. If you can't see all the posts of a category on the blog page, this article can help you solve it. 1. Open the WordPress dashboard and navigate to the posts >> categories 2. Press ...