Massive Dynamic - Create a header menu button option
This is a step by step guide for creating a header menu button option.
You can see the example of the menu button from the :
Button menu items are only available in the top classic header with style set to none.
1. Open your website in site setting mode and navigate to header >> header layout
2. Choose “top” from the header position option.
3. Choose “classic” from the style option and choose “none” from the type option
4. Open Wordpress dashboard and From the left-hand sidebar, navigate to Appearance >> Menus
5. Select the menu which you want.
6. Click on a first-level menu item and choose the "turn to button" option and save.
7. For changing the style of the menu button Open your website in site setting mode and navigate to header >> menu button
Massive Dynamic - Mega menu guide
This is a step by step guide for creating a mega menu. You can see the example of the mega menu from the : http://theme.pixflow.net/massive-dynamic/general/ 1. Login to the Wordpress dashboard. 2. From the left-hand sidebar of the Dashboard, navigate ...
Massive Dynamic - Responsive header option
In this article, we'll explain how to use the responsive header option. Access the responsive header options: Open the website in site setting mode. Navigate to the header >> responsive Change the header skin and the logo skin: There you can change ...
Massive Dynamic - Set the gather menu
In this article, we'll explain how to set the gather menu and change the style of it. You can see the example of the gather menu here Set the gather menu 1. Open the website in site setting mode 2. Navigate to the header >> header layout 3. Choose ...
Massive Dynamic - URL+ option
By using this option you can add an ID to a row for creating the one-page menu or setting link of the row for the button, text, and so on. So you can access the specific row from anywhere on your website. For activating this option, follow the below ...
Massive Dynamic - Resize header elements
In this article, we will explain how to resize the header elements in site setting 1. Login to the WordPress dashboard 2. Open the website in site setting mode. 3. Navigate to the header >> header layout From the left-hand sidebar 4. From the ...