After Effect - Create MOGRT from AE project
To use Motion Graphics templates in Premiere Pro’s Essential Graphics panel, you need to export the AEP files as a MOGRT file.
1. Right-click on a composition you want to convert to Essential Graphics.
2. Choose the Open Essential Graphics panel. You will see a panel of Essential Graphics.
3. Click Solo "Supported Properties".
4. You'll see the parameters in the timeline, click and drag the properties into the Essential Graphics panel. You can also add comments to give instructions.
5. Click Export Motion Graphics Template to export the Essential Graphics template.
6. Now you can open the file into the Premiere Pro.
After Effect - Change Expression Engine
In this article, we'll explain how to change the Expression Engin in After Effect. This option is available on AE 2019 and later. 1. Press the "project settings and adjust project render settings" icon from the project panel. 2. From the "project ...
Motion Factory File Manager - Create a sequence to fix the blank PNG - Premier Pro
In this article, we'll explain how to prevent the blank PNG issue in Premiere Pro. For using the Mogrt file you need to create a sequence first. Then you should Drag & Drop the MOGRT file into the timeline panel. Create a sequence If you Drag & Drop ...
Typoking - Set Time Remapping (After Effect Version)
In this article, we going to show you how to adjust animation time, freeze time, enter animation time, and exit animation time by the time remapping in Typoking After effect version. 1. Open Typoking builder from Window > Extensions > TypoKing 2- ...
How to install LUT effect on different platforms
Here we are to help you install premium or free LUT items you have on your desired platform Final Cut Pro X: 1. Import Your Clips Start by importing the clips you’d like to use for your project. You can create a project to organize all of the ...
TypoKing - How to change Typoking font in After Effect
INTRODUCTION In this article, we are going to show you how to change the text font in the Typoking in After Effect. Install TypoKing by reading this Article. After installing, that take the following steps. 1. Create your Typoking's item that you ...