In this article, we'll explain how to resolve the Installing included plugins issue.
If you navigate to the appearance >> installed plugins and you can't install and activate the plugin which you want, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> appearance >> install plugins
2. Press install button of the plugin which you want.
3. Copy the URL of that plugin has been downloaded from it.
4. Paste it to the new window of the browser and wait for downloading the plugin
5. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> add new
6. Press "Upload plugins" button and choose the downloaded file.
7. Install and activate the plugin there.
Hope this article helped you,if you have any question please visit our help center