To use Motion Graphics templates in Premiere Pro’s Essential Graphics panel, you need to export the AEP files as a MOGRT file.
1. Right click on a composition you want to convert to Essential Graphics
2. Choose Open Essential Graphics panel. You will see a panel of Essential Graphics.
3. Click Solo "Supported Properties".
4. You'll see the parameters in the timeline, click and drag the properties into the Essential Graphics panel. You can also add comments to give instructions.
5. Click Export Motion Graphics Template to export the Essential Graphics template.
6. Now you can open the file into the Premiere Pro.
If you have any question please contact us on our help center