This is a step by step guide for adding a gallery in Massive Dynamic.
1. Install and activate Visual Composer plugin from WordPress dashboard >> appearance >> install plugins
2. Open the page which you want in edit mode from WordPress dashboard
3. Choose "Backend editor".
4. Press "Add element" button.
5. Find "Media grid" shortcode and set it to the page.
6. By using the media grid setting panel you can change the layout of it.
Here is a practical video example of Media grid which you can use ( credits for Jeremy Dawes )
Hope this article helps you, if you have any question please visit our help center