In this article, we will explain how to set Preloader on Massive Dynamic.
1. Install and activate the Preloader plugin from WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> Add new
2. Navigate to the WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> Installed Plugins
3. Open setting panel of the Preloader plugin.
4. There you can set the background color, Preloader Image (GIF image which you want), the pages which you want to set preloader on it.
5. Install and activate the file manager plugin from WordPress dashboard >> plugins >> Add new
6. Open file manager plugin from WordPress dashboard.
7. Navigate to the wp-content\themes\massive-dynamic
8. Open header.php file into the "code editor" mode.
9. Add this code <div id="wptime-plugin-preloader"></div> after <body> tag.
Hope this article helped you,if you have any question please visit our help center