In this article, we will explain how to set the different template for the page.
1. Open the WordPress dashboard.
2. Navigate to the pages and open the page which you want in edit mode.
3. From the right sidebar, find the "page attribute" section.
4. There you can see the "Template" option.
5. Here is the explanation for each option for the template:
No Footer: Hide the footer from that page.
No Header: Hide the header from that page
No Header and Footer: Hide the header and footer from that page
Hope this article helped you,if you have any question please visit our help center