In this article, we'll explain how to change the font family.
1. Open the website in site setting mode.
2. Navigate to the Typography.
3.select the element which you want to change the font family of it.
4. If you want to use the google fonts which available on Massive Dynamic, you should choose "Google" from the font face
5. Then you can change the style of the text e.g size, weight, color and so on.
6. If you want to use the custom fonts, you should choose "Custom" from the font face.
6. Upload the font which you want there. you need to use one of the following extension woff, woff2, eot, ttf ( we recommend woff or woff2 )
7.If you faced the following error "Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons" please follow this instruction.
8. For setting the custom font for the text and the rich text shortcode please read this article
Hope this article helped you, for the more information visit Pixflow help center