About Type Builder
Type Builder is a FREE plugin that lets you easily create quality text animation and kinetic typography for both After Effects and Premiere Pro projects. It's an ultimate tool for animated typography. Build beautiful pre-animated types and customize it with your own words, Change the color, duration, and font with just a few clicks and get the best text animation & typographical results.
Type Builder currently has one premium pack that called TypoKing Pack.
When you download and install Motion Factory toolkit, you automatically gain access to Type Builder and you can use free starter pack.
If you haven't installed Motion Factory yet you can Download it from here
Installing TypoKing Pack
When you use Type Builder you can notice that some of the items are locked. These locked items are the premium pack of Type Builder that you need to purchase From Here
To learn more about downloading and installing Premium Packs and unlock items Read This
To install all fonts you must Download them from here first,
Put "0" in price box and download for free.
Unzip the fonts and installing them by double-clicking
Premiere Pro Installation
How It Works
- Type Box: Customize your types and type your own words from this field
- Functionality Buttons: Current: Fetch the text of active comp into the “Type Box” Apply: After typing your text, click on apply to insert it to the comp Reset: Reset the “Type Box” to default text Styles: Stylize your text with beautiful style
- Categories: Navigate through all categories
- Items: List of all Available expansion packs, click to purchase them.
- More Details: Remove package and see more info about the package.
Creating Your First Animated Typography
- Hover over one of the items
- The Apply button will appear on
- Click on apply button to create your typography
- Click on an item you that you want
- Click on comp and click on “Type Setting
- Customize the colors of each comp
Note: You can open the comp of the type you’ve created and press ”F3” on your keyboard to open setting panel
Insert Your Text
- Select the comp and then click on Current button, This will fetch the texts of your selected composition
- Type your text instead of current ones ( don't forget to put comma between words, the comma means space
- Press Apply button to apply your changes