You can use two methods for installing the theme.
Installing the theme from WordPress dashboard
- Download install-able WordPress file from themeforest.net
- In WordPress dashboard go to “Appearance > Themes”
- Click “Add New” on top
- Click “Upload Theme” on top
- Select “massive-dynamic.zip” and upload it
- Activate Massive Dynamic in the end
Using FTP for installing the theme
- Download install-able WordPress file from themeforest.net and unzip it to get "massive-dynamic" folder
- Upload “massive-dynamic” folder via FTP to [wordpress folder] /wp-content/themes/ on your server
- After uploading the theme, you should change permissions for “massive-dynamic” folder to read/write on Windows servers. On Linux servers, set the CHMOD to 755 for folders and 644 for files
- In WordPress dashboard go to “Appearance > Themes” and activate “Massive Dynamic” by clicking the “Activate” button.