After each plugin update, follow these steps to update included plugins on your website.
- Download the latest version of theme
- Update your theme to latest version ( manually or using Envato market plugin )
- Now deactivate your theme
- Go to "WordPress dashboard > plugins", then deactivate and delete those plugin that included with our theme ( for example visual composer , master slider , revolution slider , layer slider )
- Now activate your theme again
- In WordPress dashboard, you will see a message that asks you to install the required plugins, click on begin installing plugins
- In next page select and install your desired plugins, it will install the latest compatible version of plugins for you