You might wonder how we achieved 100/100 on PageSpeed Insights and became the fastest WordPress theme in the marketplace. Well, we drank many cups of coffee, used coding best practices and optimized a lot of functionalities. But that's not enough, because website content plays a big role here. Before using this method, please make sure that website content is final, because repeating this method is very time consuming.
Follow these step by step guide to ensure the highest score on PageSpeed Insight using Massive Dynamic:
Step 1) Use W3 Total Cache plugin
1) Install and activate "W3 Total Cache" plugin.
2) In WordPress dashboard, go to "Performance > General Settings" and click on "Import / Export Settings".
3) Import "w3totalcache.json" file which is attached to this article.(scroll to bottom of article)
Step 2) Use Autoptimize plugin
1) Install and activate "Autoptimize" plugin
2) Go to "WordPress dashboard > Settings > Autoptimize"
3) Click on "Show advanced settings" button on top right corner
4) Choose the options like the screenshots below and click Save Changes button in the end.
Step 3) Use EWWW Image Optimizer plugin
1) Install and activate "EWWW Image Optimizer" plugin
2) Go to "WordPress dashboard > Media > Bulk optimize"
3) Choose the options like below screenshot and scan for unoptimized images, then start optimization
Extra steps for ensuring maximum score
- Deactivate unused plugins
- Use good host services to decrease server response time
- Use Content Deliver Network services like Cloudflare